TFS Healthcare have been providing jobs to skilled mental health professionals for almost a decade. These professionals are taking care of patients and their mental health, but who is taking care of theirs? Undeniably working in mental health is a demanding job and we believe that the mental health of those working in the sector is underlooked.
Here at TFS we want to raise awareness of the importance of mental health among mental health professionals.
Mental Health Facts
- Almost 90% of primary care professionals find their work life stressful.
- Approximately 1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year.
- 3 in 4 mental illnesses start in childhood.
- In England, 1 in 6 people report experiencing a common mental health problem in any given week.
- An average of 1 in 4 patients of a full-time GP requires treatment for a mental health condition at any given time.
- Approximately 1 in 8 adults with a mental health problem are currently receiving treatment.
Mental Health Jobs
Why don’t you have a look at some of our mental health jobs below?