Exclusive from the Nursing Times: NHS chief executive reveals priorities for nursing in England.
It has been revealed that the NHS chief executive wants cut backs on the level of spending on agency workers and improvements to the way staff from ethnic backgrounds are treated.
The following points are the main focus for the year ahead:
- Tackling spending on agency nurses
- Equality for all NHS staff
- Nursing and the NHS five-year plan
- Hospitals to provide own social care
- Paying the NHS workforce
- Whistleblowing and raising concerns
via Nursing Times