In partnership with:
TFS Healthcare’s Managed Services solution strives to exceed the traditional savings of supplier rationalisation by focussing on these key points;
- Overall reduction in recruitment costs
- Maximising vacancy fulfilment
- Delivering operational excellence
- Overall recruitment spend analysis and subsequent diagnostics
We provide an agile and bespoke solution with the transparency and control that is required to meet the needs and objectives of clients interested in engaging with the service. These services are fully tailored to meet your requirements as we acknowledge that our clients are unique and therefore we do not endorse a one-size fits all solution.
The solutions we offer provide a number of benefits including:
- An average annual saving of 15% of recruitment spend
- A single point of contact for all of your agency requirements to allow for consistency within your recruitment regardless of the requirement
- Dedicated support from leading healthcare recruiters
- Access to our industry leading candidate screening process
- Improved process efficiencies and demand management leading to a reduction of recruitment costs
- Transparent billing, allowing total visibility of spend
- Tailored management information provided in real time
- Simple configuration and consultative implementation process
- Improved process efficiencies and demand management, leading to a reduction of recruitment costs
The TFS Managed Service solution allows our clients to retain control over a number of factors including unruly costs and inefficient processes, which in turn will alleviate financial pressures and workforce management.
The solution provides a streamlined process that allows greater control and transparency within a unique platform solely focused on the global healthcare sector. We are working in direct partnership with a leading software system that allows candidates, clients and third-party agencies to collaborate in order to create excellent relationships and new levels of service.
Our team will assist you from the initial planning stages through to implementation onto release, and once your solution is live we will support you in the day to day management. Throughout this process we will endeavour to identify efficiencies and offer full support. We provide solutions to the staff groups below:
TFS Managed Services Solutions:
- Neutral Vendor (NV)
- Master Vendor (MV)
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Staff Groups Supported:
- Specialist Non-Clinical Staff
- Social Care
- Fixed Term
- Direct Engagement
TFS Healthcare is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK and one of the leading healthcare agencies in the market, specialising in the placement of healthcare and medical professionals on a permanent, fixed term, and temporary basis throughout the UK.
TFS Managed Services was established to portray our passion, accountability, innovation and professionalism within the healthcare sector. Our vision is simple:
- We will be widely recognised as a market leader in the healthcare recruitment industry within the UK.
- We will be the people’s choice in these sectors and hold a position of market leadership ahead of our competitors.
- We will achieve this by developing a truly global wide platform of recruitment services for our clients and candidates ensuring we demonstrate an unparalleled service at all times.
- To provide a consultative, honest and effective recruitment service for all our clients and candidates by ensuring that correct resources are allocated efficiently using a team of trained and highly-motivated individuals.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Our solution allows us to run individual business functions on behalf of your organisation. Using our experience in outsourcing staff related processes we are able to transition existing staff to our payroll and therefore facilitating business continuity and an “end to end” service.
Master Vendor (MV)
The TFS Master Vendor solution not only provides you with a service whereby we run the processes for you, but we also manage it under a cascade system with ourselves as the first-tier supplier of healthcare staff with the support of secondary suppliers. This ensures you receive excellent value for money as well as continuity of supply.
Neutral Vendor (NV)
As a Neutral Vendor we remain outside of the supply chain and simply provide you with a fully functioning and supported software service.
Managed Service Provision (MSP)
The final option is to put the entire process in our hands. TFS Managed Services will review and choose the most appropriate supply chain, manage them, deliver a cost-effective program showing the reductions to cost you will experience and ultimately allow you to focus resource in other areas.
For more information in TFS Managed Service, please do not hesitate to contact Roland Sheehan: email@example.com